Friday, October 06, 2006

God IS Good...

After Starting a new diet I altered my drive to work to avoid passing my favorite bakery...
I accidently drove by the bakery yesterday morning and as I approached, there in the window were a host of goodies...
I felt this was no accident, so I prayed.. "Lord it's up to you, if you want me to have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the bakery."
And sure enough, on the eighth time around the block, THERE IT WAS! God is sooooooo good!"

6 Comments:

At 5:38 AM GMT-5, Blogger Lilly Yells back!

ahhaha.. HOMER!

 
At 10:58 AM GMT-5, Blogger larrykim Yells back!

ha! that is sure sign from god.

 
At 8:06 AM GMT-5, Blogger Tammy Yells back!

Ask and thou shall receive!! What kind of dounuts did you get?

 
At 12:28 PM GMT-5, Blogger Aye Yells back!

Truly a sign from above!!! LOL, you're making me hungry, what's for breakfast???

 
At 5:42 PM GMT-5, Blogger Granny Yells back!

Hiya Tam...Well, I gots the ooey gooey kind... Wants sum??
Supp 'Super Man' Larry?? I'ma lovea youa..
Bring your bad self ovah herea for sum dese her doughnuts Aye...

Damn...I sure thot I wuz gunna haffa drive around that block 9 times!

 
At 6:22 AM GMT-5, Blogger Granny Yells back!

I'ma like youa tooa Eye... *wink,wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home