Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Thoughts!


I'm tired... REAL TIRED!!
My boss, and owner of the company bought an office building.. He had only rented the top floor of the building we were previously in. The new building is N I C E !
BUT... I've worked my ass off packing up not only my things at my BIG L shaped desk, but all the things in the supply room, supply cabinet, mail room, etc...
We've got everything to the new building but, I've made a gazillion phone calls to various people to get, this machine put back together,that machine put back together, zip code changed on postage meter, and change of address to vendors..
Not only THAT, but all that stuff I packed up, I had to unpack and find places for..The most challenging I guess, is finding places for everything from my BIG L shaped desk to a 'regular size' desk...Not doable!
Anyhow, I'm fucking tired, YOU HURR ME?? AND, it's only Tuesday!
Well, I try real hard to keep my blog light and funnay, but I'm tired and I just say, FUKITOL!

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM GMT-5, Blogger Lilly Yells back!

awww grannyhole.. i hope that you get settled in there soon!
*hugs*

 
At 11:59 PM GMT-5, Blogger Aye Yells back!

LMAO @ Grannyhole..

Moving is a bitch, yar. Try doing it with huge thermoformers and hundreds of tooling sets. Twice we did that, and I swear there were a couple of boxes that never got unpacked from the first one. Oh, and try this for fun: move into a biulding that your owner is having constructed that isn't really quite done cuz she doesn't want to pay another month's rent!!! Tell you what, though, moving all your stuff from your bigass L shaped desk has got to be better than having to clean out your desk!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home